BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A new year is coming...A new blog...A new Me...

Wow...
The Holidays hav arrived...
But the holidays r like...
Ultra Sienz~
Even more so for me...Since My internet is like...
*ermm...How should I express my anger/hatred towards this stupid pendrive like Celcom Broadband thingie....*
For most internet users,They would say OMG!YTH(Y The Hell)is this stupid thingie so laggy!!!
Haiz~My mum dun wan change from Celcom to Streamyx lagi...
double Haiz~

P/s actually I should've posted this like maybe...ermm...a week ago?Well,I didn't update my blog b.cuz I kept forgeting it...Ehehe...~@_@ And the reason I kept forgeting it?juz cuz I was kept playing 1 of the 2 on9 games I currently hav in my comp...
They r:1.Dragonica梦龙传
2.Defense Of The Ancients(DOTA)
Gotta go now~Wan go eat dinner...c ya guys later...

P/P/s I'll be posting more posts since I'll hav A LOT of free time thx to STUPID Broadband...Haiz~

Seriously gotta go~Bye~~~

0 comments: